Are you looking for the perfect writing tool to help make your documents error-free and up to standard? Look no further than WordTune and Grammarly!
These tools offer powerful features for grammar checking, spelling mistakes, and more. But which one should you choose?
Whether you are a writer, a student, or an employee, these two tools provide a handful of assistance to improve your writing and make your work easier. However, the decision can be challenging when picking one between the two.
With so many similarities, choosing which tool is ideal for you can take time and effort. We have experimented with both tools.
Therefore, in this article, we have compared Grammarly vs. Wordtune based on our experience so that you can decide which tool is your best pick!
By the end of this article, you will figure out which tool should be your ideal choice. So, without further ado, let’s get into the details below!
Comparison of Wordtune vs. Grammarly – Overview
Before we dive into our in-depth comparison of Grammarly vs. Wordtune, let’s briefly overview each to understand the tool better.
Wordtune was founded in 2018 to provide a platform to read and write using a natural command of your language and rewrite sentences that are tough to comprehend into more straightforward sentences. What makes Wordtune different from other rewriting tools is its understanding of your ideas and helps you write them in the best way possible.
While Grammarly detects the tone of your content, Wordtune helps to see and change the style of content the way you would prefer it to be. Wordtune is comparatively an affordable option to Grammarly.
However, after spending significant time on Wordtune, we have discovered it as an affordable option for website publishers, content marketers, and students. Additionally, Wordtune can rewrite sentences from 9 international languages. However, there hasn’t been a language translator update in Grammarly yet.
Grammarly was founded in 2009 as a grammar-correcting tool and is compatible with Android, MAC, IOS, and windows.
Note: Check out our in depth Grammarly Review here.
Grammarly is well-known for its accuracy and user-friendly interface, but even after several edits, we noticed Grammarly instantly spotted errors. Grammarly is not only an AI-based grammar checker; it also provides services like plagiarism detection, enhancement of words, and course tone detection.
After several edits and proofreading, professionals sometimes miss details that the Grammarly writing assistant catches and corrects quickly. Grammarly comes in handy in refining and filtering your article without you having to spend much time and energy.
Grammarly features as a browser extension. It has unique features. It’s mobile-friendly so you can install it on your keyboard. Exciting.
Key Features of Wordtune vs. Grammarly
Both Wordtune vs. Grammarly has a ton of powerful features. Let us look at the elements so you can understand what suits your needs the best.
- It has excellent AI integration with super fast checking.
- Rewrites human-like content.
- Efficient and accurate keyboard shortcut.
- It has a unique online editor for proofreading your content.
- It transfers and rewrites sentences from non-English languages.
- Flexible tone rephrasing.
- You can maintain a specific word count by shortening or elongating sentences according to your needs.
- Auto-corrected spellings.
- It makes content more engaging for readers.
- Available on Google Chrome
- With their style editor, you can change the whole style of your writing as you please.
- Smooth word enhancement feature.
- Replaces improper prepositions and removes unnecessary words.
- Provide a browser extension so you can simultaneously correct and proofread your content.
- Available in Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari for IOS users.
- The Mobile version is available for both Android and IOS users.
- It has a preferred language feature, which helps you write articles for your client in their native version of the English language.
- It provides American English, Australian English, British English, and Canadian English.
- Their plagiarism checker goes through millions of websites to give accurate results.
- Cutting-edge punctuation detector.
- Eyecatching vocabulary enhancer.
- It has an inbuilt writing style improviser.
Wordtune vs Grammarly- Customer Support
Both Wordtune vs. Grammarly have efficient customer support. To review their services for a better experience, let us look into it.
Wordtune provides a messenger box on their FAQ page where you ask your queries, interact with their executive, and give feedback. They usually respond within 24 hrs with solutions to your problems or see whether they can improve your feedback. They accept your queries and feedback in an email format and will get back to you through email. You can expect a reply within a day.
Unlike Wordtune, you can directly draft a message to their contact support. Grammarly first asks you about your issue’s gist and will lead you to its customer support, which can be a detailed explanation to see if they can answer your question by taking you to the FAQ page. If your issue is more personalized, they will ask you to draft your query or feedback in a text box and submit it. You will have to wait for 24 hrs to get a reply from them.
Wordtune vs. Grammarly- Pros and Cons
Although Wordtune and Grammarly are said to be the best writing assistants, there are some areas for improvement. Below, we have discussed the pro and cons of Wordtune vs. Grammarly.
Wordtune Pros & Cons:
Here we have listed the pros & cons of Wordtune, and let’s dive into it.
- It rephrases your complex texts into more straightforward sentences that are easy to read.
- The translator tool helps you translate nine languages.
- You can adjust the tone of your article to casual, formal, and neutral.
- It does not have a plagiarism checker.
- There are a lot of restrictions in the free version.
- The accuracy of correcting spelling and grammar mistakes could be higher.
Grammarly Pros & Cons:
Here we have listed the pros & cons of Grammarly; let’s get inside it.
- A plagiarism checker is available, providing a browser extension.
- You can choose your preferred form of English, for example, American English, British English, Australian English, and Canadian English.
- It hangs if you post more extensive articles.
- It only works in one language, and there is no trial period in Grammarly premium.
Wordtune Vs. Grammarly – Price comparison
Wordtune and Grammarly offer a free version of their writing assistant to every user. However, the free version comes with restricted features. You must upgrade to their premium version to unlock all the powerful features Wordtune, and Grammarly provides.
The best part is both these platforms offer a very affordable pricing range for their premium plans. You can afford these platforms even if you are a beginner and do not have a high paycheque.
Let us have a look at their premium plans.
Wordtune Pricing Plan:
Wordtune premium has two affordable plans for its users;
- Wordtune premium – It will cost you $9.99 per month, and annually it would cost you around $199.88.
- Wordtune premium for teams- This plan’s pricing depends on the number of members you have in your group. They advise you to contact Wordtune’s official team.
There are no article limits to their features in the above plans, and you can edit ad rewrite unlimited articles till the expiry of your project.
Grammarly Pricing Plan:
Grammarly provides several more features in its free version, unlike Wordtune. It provides features like tone detection, punctuation correction, and other errors. However, you must upgrade to their premium plan to access it completely.
Note: Check out our Grammarly Discount Code to save extra bucks.
They have two pro plans:
Grammarly premium (for individuals) – this plan is mainly for users who want to improve their language skills. The pricing goes as follows:
- A monthly subscription costs $30 monthly.
- A quarterly subscription costs $60 for three months and is a one-time payment.
- An annual subscription will cost you $144 per year. Again it is a one-time payment method.
Grammarly for business (for teams)
Grammarly business might help if you own or work in a publishing agency or marketing firm. So, there might be some writing assistance required to lessen the workload.
They have a total of four plans:
- A monthly subscription costs around $25 per month for each member. They have three annual plans; they include,
- 1st one costs $12.50 per member/month. This plan is ideal for a team of 3-9 people.
- 2nd one costs $12.08 per member/month. This plan is perfect for a group of 10 to 49 members.
- 3rd one costs $11.67 per member/month. This plan is ideal for large groups of 50 to 149 people.
Can I Use Grammarly And Wordtune Together?
You can use Grammarly and Wordtune together to improve your written work. Both tools offer powerful features that can help you create high-quality content. Grammarly is an automated grammar checker that will identify mistakes in your text and suggest corrections. Wordtune is a tool designed to assess the readability of your writing to make sure it’s engaging and easy to understand.
Using both tools in tandem can give you a better result than using either alone. Grammarly will help you correct errors, while Wordtune will ensure your writing communicates clearly and effectively. Together, they will make sure your written work is perfect every time.
Wordtune vs. Grammarly- Final Verdict
Both Wordtune and Grammarly are the best writing assistants on the internet. They provide a variety of unique and powerful features that will help you improve your writing skills. Choosing either of the tools would be a great option.
However, if you need quick advice to pick one, try Grammarly, as we have used it for years without any hassle. Grammarly has truly enabled us to work faster and easier.
In the end, your best pick depends on your needs and budget. So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and give Grammarly a try!
This article helped you understand the difference between Wordtune and Grammarly and made picking one easier.
Which tool are you choosing? Let us know in the comments section below!