- About Us
- Support & Guidelines
- News & Events
- Custom Book Binding
Why use Repliq for converting your files?
- We can save you time and money by keeping all your production needs under one roof. We know you’re busy managing many different aspects of title acquisition, editing, designing, producing and delivering and we know that e-book conversion is a confusing and time consuming but necessary content packaging solution. Let us help you. We can handle all aspects of your content packaging needs under one roof, with one phone call.
- You can use a name you already trust for great quality and service. You come to Thomson-Shore because you trust us with your production needs. You know you’ll get a quality made book delivered with a smile and an extra helping hand. That same quality and service runs through our entire platform, including Repliq's e-book conversion services.
- We won’t just deliver a file to you, we’ll help you understand the process. E-book conversion services can be confusing. There are lots of formats available and lots of ways to store and distribute files. It is our goal to help you understand more of the process. We don’t want to just hand you a file that you don’t fully understand . . . we want to walk you through your options, give you advice and provide a sense of confidence in the decisions you make about your e-book library.
- Have an older book that you’d like to have converted? Repiq offers Optical Character Recognition (OCR) services to help transfer your older titles that may not have electronic files to convert. OCR is the mechanical or electronic translation of scanned images of handwritten, typewritten or printed text into machine-encoded text. It is widely used to convert books and documents into electronic files that can then be converted to e-books.
- We’ll help prepare your files for the future by talking to you about important file conversion options like XML. As new technologies come online, it will become increasingly important that your files are stored in a format that is easily accessible and readable by any of these new technologies so that you don’t waste your valuable time and money re-preparing files you’ve been using for years. XML is the most relevant answer for this we know of. We can talk to you about this file format and help you convert files if/when you’re comfortable.
New customer to Thomson-Shore? Submit a quote request for e-book conversion services.
Already a Thomson-Shore customer? Contact your Customer Service Rep to request a quote for conversion services.
As always you can contact us by calling 734-426-3939 or by emailing email@example.com.